10 Mad Minutes
Looks like it happened again. This time between the 60th and 70th minutes. Normally we have a mad 5 when it all goes pear shape. This time we stretched it out to 10! Obviously the team was holding their own but it seems like every game it happens. One goal leads to another. It's OK conceding one goal, shit happens, but why does it so often lead to plenty more in Hendon's case? Every team can concede but when you concede in batches like we do, that's a recipe for disaster. The team is obviously trying hard and has no problem scoring but there's so many flaws in the team that you'd even worry if you were 3 up with 10 min on the clock! Yeah I know...us being 3 up..like that's ever gonna happen! Roll on Dulwich!
Next article in this thread: Re: 10 Mad Minutes by Hendon5931/12/2016 19:00Sat Dec 31 19:00:03 2016
- 10 Mad Minutes by PF31/12/2016 18:27Sat Dec 31 18:27:16 2016view thread
- Re: 10 Mad Minutes by Hendon5931/12/2016 19:00Sat Dec 31 19:00:03 2016
- Re: 10 Mad Minutes by rwakeley31/12/2016 21:41Sat Dec 31 21:41:48 2016
- Re: 10 Mad Minutes by Scarborough_Rob1/1/2017 02:35Sun Jan 1 02:35:00 2017
- Re: 10 Mad Minutes by StAlbansDon1/1/2017 16:52Sun Jan 1 16:52:11 2017