Re: On a slightly jollier note
It's hard not to agree that our performances this entire campaign have been disappointing. Some may advocate dire. Saturday demonstrated the latest instalment contested between two poor sides. We did create some chances but they blocked well. Had we replicated that literally anywhere else we could have been thrashed. We finished the game with virtually no midfield and even less in defence. Even the Havant game was crying out for central midfield dominance.
In my view, for fear of repeating myself, is that I maintain we still have a decent squad - most of which is lying in an infirmary. Both Maclaren's, Big Dave, now presumably both Centre-halfs, Ollie's only just back, Seebs is out - fans are moaning about the constant changes. The Gaffer has his hands tied.
I personally maintain we have yet to formulate our best line-up or personnel. For disclosure purposes, I'm not convinced, anybody is really sure what it is. Should stalwarts re-emerge, and we still struggle, then I am concerned. Until then, we have to grin and bear it.
Most these lads on the sidelines have a proven track record, all the tinkering in the world would struggle to compensate for that experience.
- This is as tough as I've experienced by rwakeley13/11/2016 00:35Sun Nov 13 00:35:47 2016view thread
- Re: This is as tough as I've experienced by SteveHFC13/11/2016 13:53Sun Nov 13 13:53:52 2016
- On a slightly jollier note by rwakeley13/11/2016 16:22Sun Nov 13 16:22:44 2016
- Re: On a slightly jollier note by Rainham don14/11/2016 10:39Mon Nov 14 10:39:56 2016
- Re: On a slightly jollier note by rwakeley14/11/2016 13:33Mon Nov 14 13:33:32 2016