Re: On a slightly jollier note
Don't see how you can dress up our recent performances(didn't see Havant)as anything but poor.Burgess Hill poor hardly created a decent chance.And Saturday against a poor met police side we again created very little and played 1 up front against a side that have conceded a fair amount of goals recently(6 against Brightligsea Regent in the trophy).We were stringing 10 passes together between full backs and central defenders before launching it and trying to find the needle in a haystack that was nico.Not sure how we remedy this with our current crop of players(not sure some of them will be up for a relegation scrap).As for the pen the less said about who took it and the end result the better.
Next article in this thread: Re: On a slightly jollier note by rwakeley14/11/2016 13:33Mon Nov 14 13:33:32 2016
- This is as tough as I've experienced by rwakeley13/11/2016 00:35Sun Nov 13 00:35:47 2016view thread
- Re: This is as tough as I've experienced by SteveHFC13/11/2016 13:53Sun Nov 13 13:53:52 2016
- On a slightly jollier note by rwakeley13/11/2016 16:22Sun Nov 13 16:22:44 2016
- Re: On a slightly jollier note by Rainham don14/11/2016 10:39Mon Nov 14 10:39:56 2016
- Re: On a slightly jollier note by rwakeley14/11/2016 13:33Mon Nov 14 13:33:32 2016