On a slightly jollier note
I don't like going detrimental on individual players, unless, hopefully, something positive can be derived. Against Havant, Finbarr probably got taken off in order to save himself from getting sent off, having just been carded. These things can fester and reach a crescendo. Need to take all this on board.
With regards to our continual injury malaise I've been keeping an eye on the Tonbridge Gaffer's post match stuff of late. Five players out, several returned yesterday, the transformation was etched all over his face. He'd recently had a run-in with irate fans as documented on camera.
Hopefully, the weight on our shoulders can be lifted in a similar vein once players return.
Next article in this thread: Re: On a slightly jollier note by Rainham don14/11/2016 10:39Mon Nov 14 10:39:56 2016
- This is as tough as I've experienced by rwakeley13/11/2016 00:35Sun Nov 13 00:35:47 2016view thread
- Re: This is as tough as I've experienced by SteveHFC13/11/2016 13:53Sun Nov 13 13:53:52 2016
- On a slightly jollier note by rwakeley13/11/2016 16:22Sun Nov 13 16:22:44 2016
- Re: On a slightly jollier note by Rainham don14/11/2016 10:39Mon Nov 14 10:39:56 2016
- Re: On a slightly jollier note by rwakeley14/11/2016 13:33Mon Nov 14 13:33:32 2016