This is as tough as I've experienced
Five/six hours to Thames Ditton today, had I not met a fellow Green at Waterloo I simply would not have made it. Comical stuff. We somehow got to Kingston, the 411 bus, every 20 mins took 45 mins to turn up. Running way past kick off, amazingly a guy pulls up and asks me for directions for Imber Court rugby club at which point we pile in and let him take us to the ground! I still don't know where the rugby ground is!
Only 15 mins late, having arisen at six in the morning! It's indicative of where we are. I genuinely feel for Gary.
I felt completely mentally bereft throughout. The lad just can't catch a break. Our injuries are off the charts.
My journey's pale into insignificance for what we have in the next couple of weeks. The lads put in a shift, but with Lee off, the goal conceded was again tough. Just who is our recognised penalty taker?
We have to find a way to get results on the road. I sense frustration and fatigue on the terraces - it's genuinely very tough. There's honesty in the lads - keep at it.
Next article in this thread: Re: This is as tough as I've experienced by SteveHFC13/11/2016 13:53Sun Nov 13 13:53:52 2016
- This is as tough as I've experienced by rwakeley13/11/2016 00:35Sun Nov 13 00:35:47 2016view thread
- Re: This is as tough as I've experienced by SteveHFC13/11/2016 13:53Sun Nov 13 13:53:52 2016
- On a slightly jollier note by rwakeley13/11/2016 16:22Sun Nov 13 16:22:44 2016
- Re: On a slightly jollier note by Rainham don14/11/2016 10:39Mon Nov 14 10:39:56 2016
- Re: On a slightly jollier note by rwakeley14/11/2016 13:33Mon Nov 14 13:33:32 2016