Re: Onward and Upward
Great effort yesterday, but in truth, with missing first choice full backs, against a very impressive side, it was likely to be just too tough. I thought that the turning point came with Oliyide's injury. A quick substitution, positional changes, hesitation, and Borehamwood took full advantage within seconds.
I totally agree with the poorer match experience that segregation and heavy stewarding brings. It would be unthinkable to have to tolerate such an atmosphere week in week out. Violence may be more prevalent at Conference National level, but if Borehamwood can stage Arsenal Ladies' games with 4 figure crowds and no excessive stewarding or segregation, then this should not have been an issue yesterday for a sub-500 crowd. Though in fairness, what if 2000 had turned up? A great stand incidentally. Well done Borehamwood!
Next article in this thread: Re: Onward and Upward by rwakeley16/10/2016 00:10Sun Oct 16 00:10:11 2016
- Onward and Upward by Mike Cox15/10/2016 17:22Sat Oct 15 17:22:19 2016view thread
- Re: clip of the near miss. by PF17/10/2016 15:01Mon Oct 17 15:01:09 2016
- Re: Onward and Upward by PF15/10/2016 20:25Sat Oct 15 20:25:20 2016
- Re: Onward and Upward by Deadman15/10/2016 19:39Sat Oct 15 19:39:31 2016
- Re: Onward and Upward by SteveHFC15/10/2016 20:43Sat Oct 15 20:43:40 2016
- Re: Onward and Upward by Rainham don15/10/2016 21:07Sat Oct 15 21:07:11 2016
- Re: Onward and Upward by John Rogers15/10/2016 20:59Sat Oct 15 20:59:33 2016
- Re: Onward and Upward by dw16/10/2016 07:40Sun Oct 16 07:40:34 2016
- Re: Onward and Upward by rwakeley16/10/2016 00:10Sun Oct 16 00:10:11 2016