Re: Onward and Upward
Felt very strange today. Performance wise, thought we were fine, impressed in patches but beaten by a stronger side.
Atmosphere wise, it felt more like a friendly than an FA Cup derby. That wasn't helped in part by over officious stewards not allowing fans to stand at the fence, or being segregated. That sort of thing goes a long way to killing the enjoyment of the occasion at Non League level.
Pleased that we didn't fold after the early goal, thought Arthur and Niko did really well and felt the third goal put a slightly tough complexion on the scoreline.
Good turn out in the away end too.
Really like the long seated stand down the opposite side to the main stand, that looks superb. Good luck to BWood going forward.
Next article in this thread: Re: Onward and Upward by dw16/10/2016 07:40Sun Oct 16 07:40:34 2016
- Onward and Upward by Mike Cox15/10/2016 17:22Sat Oct 15 17:22:19 2016view thread
- Re: clip of the near miss. by PF17/10/2016 15:01Mon Oct 17 15:01:09 2016
- Re: Onward and Upward by PF15/10/2016 20:25Sat Oct 15 20:25:20 2016
- Re: Onward and Upward by Deadman15/10/2016 19:39Sat Oct 15 19:39:31 2016
- Re: Onward and Upward by SteveHFC15/10/2016 20:43Sat Oct 15 20:43:40 2016
- Re: Onward and Upward by Rainham don15/10/2016 21:07Sat Oct 15 21:07:11 2016
- Re: Onward and Upward by John Rogers15/10/2016 20:59Sat Oct 15 20:59:33 2016
- Re: Onward and Upward by dw16/10/2016 07:40Sun Oct 16 07:40:34 2016
- Re: Onward and Upward by rwakeley16/10/2016 00:10Sun Oct 16 00:10:11 2016