Re: "Bad day at the office" is being kind
That game has gone now. If the players can put in a decent performance at Canvey tomorrow and get any sort of result, everyone will start to put Saturday behind them.
And I hope the coaching staff have patched up their differences because they've been a cracking/tight team through some good times, as well as bad. Life's far too short for those kind of things to fester on and I hope we have a full quota in the dug-out tomorrow night.
- today by JD 24/9/2016 20:13Sat Sep 24 20:13:31 2016view thread
- Re: today by Claremont Man25/9/2016 13:44Sun Sep 25 13:44:52 2016
- Re: today by John Rogers25/9/2016 16:54Sun Sep 25 16:54:58 2016
- Re: today by SteveHFC25/9/2016 18:59Sun Sep 25 18:59:29 2016
- Re: today by Deadman24/9/2016 21:07Sat Sep 24 21:07:59 2016
- Re: today by dw24/9/2016 23:30Sat Sep 24 23:30:32 2016
- Shameful by rwakeley25/9/2016 02:06Sun Sep 25 02:06:05 2016
- Re: Shameful by IcecapUnited25/9/2016 08:06Sun Sep 25 08:06:17 2016
- "Bad day at the office" is being kind by David B26/9/2016 13:10Mon Sep 26 13:10:31 2016
- Re: "Bad day at the office" is being kind by Deadman26/9/2016 21:33Mon Sep 26 21:33:59 2016