Also not there yesterday, so can't comment on what was clearly a terrible day at the office. Gary's post match tweet suggests that he knows he got it wrong. We just need to ensure that lessons are learnt from yesterday.
I'll be very disappointed if we line up with 3 at the back again on Tuesday night at Canvey - I don't understand why we reverted to that yesterday when 4 at the back has clearly worked better as it seemed we were defending well... except for set pieces up until yesterday!
Next article in this thread: Re: today by Deadman24/9/2016 21:07Sat Sep 24 21:07:59 2016
- today by JD 24/9/2016 20:13Sat Sep 24 20:13:31 2016view thread
- Re: today by Claremont Man25/9/2016 13:44Sun Sep 25 13:44:52 2016
- Re: today by John Rogers25/9/2016 16:54Sun Sep 25 16:54:58 2016
- Re: today by SteveHFC25/9/2016 18:59Sun Sep 25 18:59:29 2016
- Re: today by Deadman24/9/2016 21:07Sat Sep 24 21:07:59 2016
- Re: today by dw24/9/2016 23:30Sat Sep 24 23:30:32 2016
- Shameful by rwakeley25/9/2016 02:06Sun Sep 25 02:06:05 2016
- Re: Shameful by IcecapUnited25/9/2016 08:06Sun Sep 25 08:06:17 2016
- "Bad day at the office" is being kind by David B26/9/2016 13:10Mon Sep 26 13:10:31 2016
- Re: "Bad day at the office" is being kind by Deadman26/9/2016 21:33Mon Sep 26 21:33:59 2016