Hard to disagree with any of that. The formation was a difficult one to fathom even allowing for the loss of Alfie Young.
The performance was bad enough but having the coaching staff so openly at logger-heads with each other didnt help the situation one bit.
Awful afternoon for lots of reasons and in complete contrast to a week ago when everything about the day was brilliant.
Next article in this thread: Re: today by dw24/9/2016 23:30Sat Sep 24 23:30:32 2016
- today by JD 24/9/2016 20:13Sat Sep 24 20:13:31 2016view thread
- Re: today by Claremont Man25/9/2016 13:44Sun Sep 25 13:44:52 2016
- Re: today by John Rogers25/9/2016 16:54Sun Sep 25 16:54:58 2016
- Re: today by SteveHFC25/9/2016 18:59Sun Sep 25 18:59:29 2016
- Re: today by Deadman24/9/2016 21:07Sat Sep 24 21:07:59 2016
- Re: today by dw24/9/2016 23:30Sat Sep 24 23:30:32 2016
- Shameful by rwakeley25/9/2016 02:06Sun Sep 25 02:06:05 2016
- Re: Shameful by IcecapUnited25/9/2016 08:06Sun Sep 25 08:06:17 2016
- "Bad day at the office" is being kind by David B26/9/2016 13:10Mon Sep 26 13:10:31 2016
- Re: "Bad day at the office" is being kind by Deadman26/9/2016 21:33Mon Sep 26 21:33:59 2016