Re: Cup draw
I'm up for this, bring them on. I expect things to be fast and open. This is what the FA Cup is all about. Plenty to chew on with regards to how Dulwich set-up. We can defend, we have quality and can counter-attack with genuine pace. Plenty for the Gaffer to mull-over. It's a test mentally as well as ability.
I can't recall us beating Dulwich since they re-surfaced at our level. It's about time we laid that ghost to rest.
This for me is the first real acid test to see how good we really are.
A good solid performance and three points on Saturday that's the first priority.
- Cup draw by Paul Butler5/9/2016 12:58Mon Sep 5 12:58:50 2016view thread
- Re: Cup draw by richhend5/9/2016 14:43Mon Sep 5 14:43:56 2016
- Re: Cup draw by John Rogers5/9/2016 13:24Mon Sep 5 13:24:28 2016
- Re: Cup draw by liamdhfc5/9/2016 13:50Mon Sep 5 13:50:08 2016
- Re: Cup draw by Mike Cox5/9/2016 15:32Mon Sep 5 15:32:27 2016
- Re: Cup draw by rwakeley5/9/2016 17:06Mon Sep 5 17:06:47 2016