Re: Elliot Braithwaite
I spoke to Elliott before the QPR match last night.
He has strength tests on both legs this Saturday. Assuming s satisfactory result - the strength in each leg has to be within 5% of the other - he hopes to be able to start some running next week. An unsatisfactory result will obviously delay things further.
He can't wait to get back on the field in the green of Hendon, but realises that he cannot rush his comeback. He gave no indication of when he expects to be back; personally I don't expect to see him playing before Christmas at the earliest.
Next article in this thread: Re: Elliot Braithwaite by Deadman17/7/2016 18:52Sun Jul 17 18:52:02 2016
- Playing squad by Johnboy196313/6/2016 22:27Mon Jun 13 22:27:21 2016view thread
- Elliot Braithwaite by richhend11/7/2016 19:50Mon Jul 11 19:50:10 2016
- Re: Elliot Braithwaite by ChrisHFC19/7/2016 17:15Tue Jul 19 17:15:09 2016
- Re: Elliot Braithwaite by Deadman17/7/2016 18:52Sun Jul 17 18:52:02 2016
- Re: Elliot Braithwaite by SteveHFC17/7/2016 19:15Sun Jul 17 19:15:51 2016
- Re: Playing squad by Rainham don26/6/2016 10:39Sun Jun 26 10:39:06 2016
- Re: Playing squad by John Rogers29/6/2016 09:24Wed Jun 29 09:24:53 2016
- Re: Playing squad by Mike Cox29/6/2016 16:37Wed Jun 29 16:37:18 2016
- Re: Playing squad by ChrisHFC4/7/2016 10:04Mon Jul 4 10:04:47 2016
- Re: Playing squad by John Rogers14/6/2016 10:01Tue Jun 14 10:01:49 2016