Re: Elliot Braithwaite
Heard at the Hemel friendly that Elliot MAY be fit around Xmas. Whether he is actually aiming to be fit to play for Hendon, I really don't know but let's hope so.
Talking of the Hemel game, I and a few others, were especially impressed by Spencer McCall. Seemed to be in the right place at the right time and showed some very nice turns and passes in the centre of midfield.
Dale Binns put in a very steady half at left wing back too. I didn't see the Potters Bar game but wonder if we went 3-5-2 in that one too?
Edited by Deadman at 18:52:47 on 17th July 2016
Next article in this thread: Re: Elliot Braithwaite by SteveHFC17/7/2016 19:15Sun Jul 17 19:15:51 2016
- Playing squad by Johnboy196313/6/2016 22:27Mon Jun 13 22:27:21 2016view thread
- Elliot Braithwaite by richhend11/7/2016 19:50Mon Jul 11 19:50:10 2016
- Re: Elliot Braithwaite by ChrisHFC19/7/2016 17:15Tue Jul 19 17:15:09 2016
- Re: Elliot Braithwaite by Deadman17/7/2016 18:52Sun Jul 17 18:52:02 2016
- Re: Elliot Braithwaite by SteveHFC17/7/2016 19:15Sun Jul 17 19:15:51 2016
- Re: Playing squad by Rainham don26/6/2016 10:39Sun Jun 26 10:39:06 2016
- Re: Playing squad by John Rogers29/6/2016 09:24Wed Jun 29 09:24:53 2016
- Re: Playing squad by Mike Cox29/6/2016 16:37Wed Jun 29 16:37:18 2016
- Re: Playing squad by ChrisHFC4/7/2016 10:04Mon Jul 4 10:04:47 2016
- Re: Playing squad by John Rogers14/6/2016 10:01Tue Jun 14 10:01:49 2016