Re: Safe yet?
Disagree strongly. The Canvey Island related reprieve didn't sit well with me, as that was simply down to a club not fancying a particular level of football (oddly enough, one that they've spent a large period since then playing at).
Farnborough, on the other hand, have well and truly earned their relegation through ignoring the rulebook entirely for quite some time. It couldn't been clearer; go into a CVA at anything other than 100p in the pound or later vary a CVA = relegation. if they earnt their league status by not paying their way, then they deserve to lose it for the same reason.
Ultimately, as soon at this season wasn't about promotion, for me it was about the cups and preparing for next season; obviously we all want to win, but when it comes down to it there's little difference between finishing 6th and 20th in this division aside from (very minor) associated bragging rights.
Next article in this thread: Well said sir by Dorset Don17/4/2016 19:24Sun Apr 17 19:24:05 2016
- Safe yet? by johnnybaker16/4/2016 19:32Sat Apr 16 19:32:19 2016view thread
- Re: Safe yet? by John Fordham16/4/2016 21:31Sat Apr 16 21:31:22 2016
- Re: Safe yet? by Paul Butler16/4/2016 22:57Sat Apr 16 22:57:26 2016
- Re: Safe yet? by SteveHFC16/4/2016 23:10Sat Apr 16 23:10:56 2016
- Re: Safe yet? by Hendonboy17/4/2016 18:30Sun Apr 17 18:30:23 2016
- Well said sir by Dorset Don17/4/2016 19:24Sun Apr 17 19:24:05 2016
- Re: Well said sir by John Fordham18/4/2016 08:10Mon Apr 18 08:10:53 2016
- Re: Safe yet? by ChrisHFC17/4/2016 15:35Sun Apr 17 15:35:59 2016
- From Ian Dury to Morrissey by rwakeley17/4/2016 01:26Sun Apr 17 01:26:10 2016
- Re: From Ian Dury to Morrissey by dw17/4/2016 12:17Sun Apr 17 12:17:38 2016
- Looking forward by David B18/4/2016 12:28Mon Apr 18 12:28:15 2016