Re: Safe yet?
Have to agree with Paul - finishing 21st and staying up because Farnborough can't run themselves properly won't feel quite right.
That said, my understanding is that we are now safe - but making absolutely sure would be much more preferable. A win on Monday or Wednesday will do it - as Needham Market would then need a big goal difference swing to overtake us.
Next article in this thread: Re: Safe yet? by Hendonboy17/4/2016 18:30Sun Apr 17 18:30:23 2016
- Safe yet? by johnnybaker16/4/2016 19:32Sat Apr 16 19:32:19 2016view thread
- Re: Safe yet? by John Fordham16/4/2016 21:31Sat Apr 16 21:31:22 2016
- Re: Safe yet? by Paul Butler16/4/2016 22:57Sat Apr 16 22:57:26 2016
- Re: Safe yet? by SteveHFC16/4/2016 23:10Sat Apr 16 23:10:56 2016
- Re: Safe yet? by Hendonboy17/4/2016 18:30Sun Apr 17 18:30:23 2016
- Well said sir by Dorset Don17/4/2016 19:24Sun Apr 17 19:24:05 2016
- Re: Well said sir by John Fordham18/4/2016 08:10Mon Apr 18 08:10:53 2016
- Re: Safe yet? by ChrisHFC17/4/2016 15:35Sun Apr 17 15:35:59 2016
- From Ian Dury to Morrissey by rwakeley17/4/2016 01:26Sun Apr 17 01:26:10 2016
- Re: From Ian Dury to Morrissey by dw17/4/2016 12:17Sun Apr 17 12:17:38 2016
- Looking forward by David B18/4/2016 12:28Mon Apr 18 12:28:15 2016