Re: Would not agree with worst ever
I agree that this season has been nowhere near the worst ever. On the back of one of the best ever seasons, Gary and his team have worked very hard this season to overcome any number of obstacles. How could anyone blame Scunthorpe for signing Charlie Goode? Likewise, how could blame be attached to long term injuries to key defenders? I opined at the start of the season that this might be one of consolidation ahead of (hopefully) SJP at the start of 2016/17. This looks likely to be the case.
There are so many positives to be drawn from this year - the great run of unbeaten games after Christmas when some impressive performances all but saved us from relegation fears, the tireless work by so many people behind the scenes on the SJP development and the week to week Earlsmead responsibilities.
All I can say is, whilst it has not been a great season, nonetheless - Thank You. Let us keep spirits up!
- Last Night by John Rogers12/4/2016 11:15Tue Apr 12 11:15:22 2016view thread
- Re: Last Night by David B12/4/2016 12:44Tue Apr 12 12:44:34 2016
- Re: Last Night by SteveHFC12/4/2016 13:25Tue Apr 12 13:25:30 2016
- Re: Last Night by richhend12/4/2016 12:36Tue Apr 12 12:36:46 2016
- Re: Last Night by rwakeley12/4/2016 13:26Tue Apr 12 13:26:29 2016
- Re: Last Night by Paul Butler12/4/2016 22:35Tue Apr 12 22:35:45 2016
- Re: Last Night by John Rogers13/4/2016 09:18Wed Apr 13 09:18:44 2016
- Re: Last Night by Mike Cox13/4/2016 16:50Wed Apr 13 16:50:46 2016
- Would not agree with worst ever by David B14/4/2016 15:23Thu Apr 14 15:23:23 2016
- Re: Would not agree with worst ever by Mike Cox16/4/2016 12:18Sat Apr 16 12:18:33 2016
- Re: Would not agree with worst ever by dw14/4/2016 21:18Thu Apr 14 21:18:10 2016