Re: Last Night
My understanding, having spoken with an FA official (who I know outside of football) earlier in the campaign, is that Farnborough will be treated as being one of the four relegated clubs from the Premier Division. If they finish outside the bottom four, whoever finishes 21st will stay up in their place. The other Step 3 divisions won't come into it.
Therefore, there is 1 relegation spot up for grabs (so to speak).
Next article in this thread: Re: Last Night by richhend12/4/2016 12:36Tue Apr 12 12:36:46 2016
- Last Night by John Rogers12/4/2016 11:15Tue Apr 12 11:15:22 2016view thread
- Re: Last Night by David B12/4/2016 12:44Tue Apr 12 12:44:34 2016
- Re: Last Night by SteveHFC12/4/2016 13:25Tue Apr 12 13:25:30 2016
- Re: Last Night by richhend12/4/2016 12:36Tue Apr 12 12:36:46 2016
- Re: Last Night by rwakeley12/4/2016 13:26Tue Apr 12 13:26:29 2016
- Re: Last Night by Paul Butler12/4/2016 22:35Tue Apr 12 22:35:45 2016
- Re: Last Night by John Rogers13/4/2016 09:18Wed Apr 13 09:18:44 2016
- Re: Last Night by Mike Cox13/4/2016 16:50Wed Apr 13 16:50:46 2016
- Would not agree with worst ever by David B14/4/2016 15:23Thu Apr 14 15:23:23 2016
- Re: Would not agree with worst ever by Mike Cox16/4/2016 12:18Sat Apr 16 12:18:33 2016
- Re: Would not agree with worst ever by dw14/4/2016 21:18Thu Apr 14 21:18:10 2016