Re: bitten in the b.....
I feel for the Gaffer wholesale. Every week there's a huddle of injured players surrounding the dugout. Several on crutches. We've lost Seebs, Shults, Maz and Elliott Braithwaite. We have not had a single week where the side has been anywhere near full strength. The season has been one of constant crisis management. I'll take the frustrations of the present short-term for what the potential is any day.
As far as Gary is concerned, along with the likes of Coops and Dowson, the lad has produced miracles. If we have had an in-different spell, so what, he's earned his stripes and warrants respect from all, including the playing staff. If for what reason, he deems them surplus to requirement that's his responsibility.
If I had one personal gripe this season it would be our inability to cope with known threats, both individually and collectively. The defensive work in midfield has been a constant problem and left our backs exposed.
The goals on Saturday were similar to those at Hampton with little protection. That's a concern for Saturday. Mr Dowson proclaiming he has the best player in the league, intricate passing combined with the most entertaining eleven. Good on him! There should really only be one winner!
There's your motivation for Saturday chaps!
- bitten in the b..... by JD NW27/2/2016 21:36Sun Feb 7 21:36:09 2016view thread
- Re: bitten in the b..... by Hendonboy8/2/2016 10:37Mon Feb 8 10:37:38 2016
- Re: bitten in the b..... by Den8/2/2016 12:28Mon Feb 8 12:28:56 2016
- Re: bitten in the b..... by The Ancient One8/2/2016 13:30Mon Feb 8 13:30:28 2016
- Re: bitten in the b..... by Claremont Man8/2/2016 16:25Mon Feb 8 16:25:13 2016
- Re: bitten in the b..... by rwakeley8/2/2016 18:09Mon Feb 8 18:09:57 2016