Re: Leon's hat-trick
Maybe with a stronger midfield, Gary would've felt more comfortable with a 4-4-2 (Leon and Aaron up front while Kezie was injured). But with no Maclarens, the midfield looked light so we often went 4-5-1 and Leon didn't look especially suited to being the only forward. It's a shame but you can rarely keep everyone happy....especially when on a poor run.
On the plus side, Kezie and Adam have looked good and should get enough goals to keep us out of the relegation spots.
- Leon's hat-trick by Mike Cox6/2/2016 17:27Sat Feb 6 17:27:17 2016view thread
- Re: Leon's hat-trick by Rainham don6/2/2016 18:32Sat Feb 6 18:32:17 2016
- Re: Leon's hat-trick by rwakeley7/2/2016 00:25Sun Feb 7 00:25:14 2016
- Re: Leon's hat-trick by Paul Butler7/2/2016 02:24Sun Feb 7 02:24:53 2016
- Re: Leon's hat-trick by Rainham don7/2/2016 15:42Sun Feb 7 15:42:30 2016
- Re: Leon's hat-trick by Deadman7/2/2016 17:29Sun Feb 7 17:29:26 2016