Re: Leon's hat-trick
The Gaffer's nailed it on twitter. He's bloody spot on from a supporters perspective. A complete wasted journey.
The conditions enabled a supreme advantage for the Met. A lot of credit for the Met and the management. You know exactly what to expect from their style of play and frankly when they start to deliver into the box you have problems. They also have creativity - which frankly we are lack. Reminded me of a woeful afternoon at Hampton.
One would expect at the very least a contest in it's truest context - we were flat.
As far as Leon is concerned, it was our defending, or lack of it, which enabled him his goals, with a tad wind assistance. I felt for our forwards, they had no service.
Underlying factor for me,as with Hampton. We know what they do. We are either not switched on or basically lack the tools to counter-act. If it's the latter, and I fear it is, it shows up areas which need addressing.
But in reality, we all know this, it's all part the healing process.
Next article in this thread: Re: Leon's hat-trick by Paul Butler7/2/2016 02:24Sun Feb 7 02:24:53 2016
- Leon's hat-trick by Mike Cox6/2/2016 17:27Sat Feb 6 17:27:17 2016view thread
- Re: Leon's hat-trick by Rainham don6/2/2016 18:32Sat Feb 6 18:32:17 2016
- Re: Leon's hat-trick by rwakeley7/2/2016 00:25Sun Feb 7 00:25:14 2016
- Re: Leon's hat-trick by Paul Butler7/2/2016 02:24Sun Feb 7 02:24:53 2016
- Re: Leon's hat-trick by Rainham don7/2/2016 15:42Sun Feb 7 15:42:30 2016
- Re: Leon's hat-trick by Deadman7/2/2016 17:29Sun Feb 7 17:29:26 2016