Sadly couldn't get to the game yesterday, but a hugely pleasing win. Not only does it add an extra buffer between us and the drop zone, but with Lewes and VCD in particular finding form, there is still a good points gap.
I agree with Rob about Wallace. Morgan was our most effective threat up until his four match ban, after which, he was still our most likely source of goals, but was taking too much onto his shoulders.
Wallace gives two options. First to play into feet and let him hold it off, second is to play longer and let him stretch his legs. I remember at home to Enfield, down to ten men, he came on and gave us not only an outlet, but a threat. If he remains fit, and most importantly available, I think we will be fine.
Not only that, but I think Kezie is thriving again alongside him.
Things seem more settled now than at any stage so far this season. Hopefully we can fully put the awful autumn to bed over the next few months.
Well done for yesterday, chaps. Roll on Saturday.
Next article in this thread: Staines Town 1-3 Hendon | highlights & reaction by footballexclusives.com24/1/2016 01:01Sun Jan 24 01:01:45 2016
- Staines by rwakeley23/1/2016 23:11Sat Jan 23 23:11:29 2016view thread
- Re: Staines by John Rogers24/1/2016 15:49Sun Jan 24 15:49:20 2016
- Staines Town 1-3 Hendon | highlights & reaction by footballexclusives.com24/1/2016 01:01Sun Jan 24 01:01:45 2016
- Re: Staines Town 1-3 Hendon | highlights & reactio… by footballexclusives.com24/1/2016 14:52Sun Jan 24 14:52:04 2016
- Re: Staines Town 1-3 Hendon | highlights & reactio… by footballexclusives.com25/1/2016 02:53Mon Jan 25 02:53:55 2016