Re: Injury update please.
In terms of the others, speaking to Freddie before Burgess Hill a few weeks ago, Brathwaite is likely to be back in pre-season at the absolute earliest - chances are even later than that, if at all.
Not sure about Maz, Seebs shouldn't be far away now and seems to be building up his fitness. I expect he'll go away on dual registration to build up fitness. As for Fish, word is that he was finding it difficult to come back from regular injuries, not necessarily serious ones, and has decided to hang up his boots.
Next article in this thread: Re: Injury update please. by Paul Butler6/1/2016 14:23Wed Jan 6 14:23:46 2016
- Injury update please. by Claremont Man5/1/2016 13:24Tue Jan 5 13:24:20 2016view thread
- Re: Injury update please. by nickhfc5/1/2016 18:43Tue Jan 5 18:43:44 2016
- Re: Injury update please. by John Rogers5/1/2016 20:14Tue Jan 5 20:14:36 2016
- Re: Injury update please. by Paul Butler6/1/2016 14:23Wed Jan 6 14:23:46 2016
- Re: Injury update please. by Deadman6/1/2016 14:27Wed Jan 6 14:27:28 2016