Re: Glass half full or half empty?
This is my first post but thought I'd put a new voice in there .
The glass is half full attacking half empty defending.
Your opening paragraph says it all thought we could score at will, but once again the team forgot about the other part of the game defending, which imo has been the problem since pre season.
At 4-1 up there was no leadership out on the pitch to reign players in to maintain shape an composer out there . We are the same almost every week great going forward but always open to the counter most times when we attack we leave two maybe three holding defensively and the backs don't have the pace to handle a counter 4th goal today and lieston game prime examples.
Up top we are starting to take our chances which is pleasing and Wallace is an asset , Ibe is getting back to fitness. Midfield a worry lots of pretty ballers but no one really doing the ugly stuff , no one with the vision defensively to fill the gap we always leave between midfield and defense when on the attack.
Defensively massive questions on what's the best back 4 but the need for two quality consistent centre backs is a must .
Goalkeeper not sure where the comedy comes in didn't see second goal, but the first quality strike as was the third , the 4th a good finish one on one from central position the fifth yes I certainly question decision to come and claim and not get there (and we see it happen at all levels ) but I'll giv benefit as he took crosses before and after that and punched well. even though it cost the win, but shouldn't of with the cushion we had in the first half.
Also although never played in goal in windy conditions it's got to be hell
Before anyone takes offence these are my opinions and the reason we love the game or certain players is we all see something different and occasionally do agree
Next article in this thread: Re: Glass half full or half empty? by Deadman27/12/2015 10:07Sun Dec 27 10:07:53 2015
- Glass half full or half empty? by rwakeley26/12/2015 17:50Sat Dec 26 17:50:19 2015view thread
- Re: Glass half full or half empty? by SteveHFC26/12/2015 20:07Sat Dec 26 20:07:43 2015
- Re: Glass half full or half empty? by Den26/12/2015 22:24Sat Dec 26 22:24:13 2015
- Re: Glass half full or half empty? by Deadman27/12/2015 10:07Sun Dec 27 10:07:53 2015
- Re: Glass half full or half empty? by SteveHFC27/12/2015 11:10Sun Dec 27 11:10:44 2015
- Re: Glass half full or half empty? by Den27/12/2015 12:04Sun Dec 27 12:04:32 2015
- Re: Glass half full or half empty? by John Rogers27/12/2015 11:07Sun Dec 27 11:07:03 2015