Glass half full or half empty?
Who is honesty surprised by that today? Typical par for the course totally unpredictable nature of seasonal games vs Harrow. I've always dismissed games vs Harrow with flagrant equanimity. Other than the points I deem them a complete none event.
In this instance however, I'm not quite so sure. We have managed to blow a 4-1 lead, which does suggest underlying problems remain, the same as with last week. Generally speaking we seem vulnerable to really any opposition's strengths and that suggests more than defensive failings. Our whole concept of our approach needs evaluating.
Sitting at home, watching things unfold, I have to honest, even at 4-1 against a team of whom can't defend, I cannot honesty say I felt genuine conviction that things are going great.
How much of that today was down to the wonky lab experiment of the day's proceedings and how much of that is down to our problems, that's for those to debate of whom saw what happened.
With players loan periods coming to an end, even more decisions need to be sorted.
I don't lack confidence right now - but things are clearly very uncertain.
One win in December - the next month is crucial. Boring points grinded out rather than Gung-ho is the requirement - easier said than done.
Enjoy the rest of the festivities - Time to put some points on that table. Keep working at things chaps.
Next article in this thread: Re: Glass half full or half empty? by SteveHFC26/12/2015 20:07Sat Dec 26 20:07:43 2015
- Glass half full or half empty? by rwakeley26/12/2015 17:50Sat Dec 26 17:50:19 2015view thread
- Re: Glass half full or half empty? by SteveHFC26/12/2015 20:07Sat Dec 26 20:07:43 2015
- Re: Glass half full or half empty? by Den26/12/2015 22:24Sat Dec 26 22:24:13 2015
- Re: Glass half full or half empty? by Deadman27/12/2015 10:07Sun Dec 27 10:07:53 2015
- Re: Glass half full or half empty? by SteveHFC27/12/2015 11:10Sun Dec 27 11:10:44 2015
- Re: Glass half full or half empty? by Den27/12/2015 12:04Sun Dec 27 12:04:32 2015
- Re: Glass half full or half empty? by John Rogers27/12/2015 11:07Sun Dec 27 11:07:03 2015