Re: Goldy Capela
From the moment he stepped onto the pitch, he looked assured and comfortable.
The second goal was all about him, to be honest. Running from deep inside his own half with the ball to relieve the pressure, having the awareness to pick out a pass rather than run down a blind alley and then time his run to get onto the end of Aaron's cut-back was a cut above most of what we've seen so far this season.
Promising stuff, but let's not heap pressure onto his shoulders. Hopefully we can hold onto him for a little while and enjoy whatever he brings.
Next article in this thread: Re: Goldy Capela by rwakeley21/10/2015 11:46Wed Oct 21 11:46:36 2015
- Goldy Capela by dw18/10/2015 21:48Sun Oct 18 21:48:56 2015view thread
- Re: Goldy Capela by rwakeley18/10/2015 22:29Sun Oct 18 22:29:18 2015
- Re: Goldy Capela by SteveHFC18/10/2015 23:20Sun Oct 18 23:20:56 2015
- Re: Goldy Capela by Mike Cox19/10/2015 12:59Mon Oct 19 12:59:21 2015
- Re: Goldy Capela by Deadman20/10/2015 13:38Tue Oct 20 13:38:37 2015
- Re: Goldy Capela by John Rogers21/10/2015 09:40Wed Oct 21 09:40:03 2015
- Re: Goldy Capela by rwakeley21/10/2015 11:46Wed Oct 21 11:46:36 2015