Re: Lee O'Leary
I don't think Leo will be as big a loss as the on field presence of the Maclaren's has been. He certainly didn't look at his best in the early season games that I saw. As Gary said, perhaps the move is the best thing for everyone.
However, as with so many players under Gary, his attitude has been spot on, especially when he was battling through his two serious injuries. He was always there, always working hard, and always fully committed - all things I expect from all Hendon players.
On a separate note, I see on Scott Shulton's twitter feed that he's seeing his consultant this week, but looks to be out for at least another 4-6 weeks with his ankle injury.
Next article in this thread: Re: Lee O'Leary by John Fordham19/10/2015 16:25Mon Oct 19 16:25:37 2015
- Lee O'Leary by rwakeley16/10/2015 18:55Fri Oct 16 18:55:09 2015view thread
- Re: Lee O'Leary by Deadman16/10/2015 20:25Fri Oct 16 20:25:37 2015
- Re: Lee O'Leary by John Rogers17/10/2015 08:34Sat Oct 17 08:34:43 2015
- Re: Lee O'Leary by Paul Butler17/10/2015 22:41Sat Oct 17 22:41:10 2015
- Re: Lee O'Leary by SteveHFC18/10/2015 23:28Sun Oct 18 23:28:09 2015
- Re: Lee O'Leary by John Fordham19/10/2015 16:25Mon Oct 19 16:25:37 2015