Re: Goldy Capela
Only players who are not on contracts can be dual-registered. This is why you often find our fringe players getting games elsewhere. The only limitation is that you can only be registered with one club in any one league. Therefore as it stands Goldy cannot register for another Football League or Ryman League club, or for another South Eastern Counties League club as he's also registered for Erith & Belvedere. The vast majority of players at our level are non-contract. It is far more unusual in the pro game.
Contracted players can only be loaned out to one club at a time, and there are limitations on how long loans can be, but I'm not entirely sure what the rules are at the moment.
You can also get players registered on work experience terms - players we've had on those terms include the likes of Jack Connors. These are players who are on youth contracts with pro clubs, and these agreements can be for any length of time.
I've probably confused everyone even more now :)
Next article in this thread: Re: Goldy Capela by Mike Cox19/10/2015 12:59Mon Oct 19 12:59:21 2015
- Goldy Capela by dw18/10/2015 21:48Sun Oct 18 21:48:56 2015view thread
- Re: Goldy Capela by rwakeley18/10/2015 22:29Sun Oct 18 22:29:18 2015
- Re: Goldy Capela by SteveHFC18/10/2015 23:20Sun Oct 18 23:20:56 2015
- Re: Goldy Capela by Mike Cox19/10/2015 12:59Mon Oct 19 12:59:21 2015
- Re: Goldy Capela by Deadman20/10/2015 13:38Tue Oct 20 13:38:37 2015
- Re: Goldy Capela by John Rogers21/10/2015 09:40Wed Oct 21 09:40:03 2015
- Re: Goldy Capela by rwakeley21/10/2015 11:46Wed Oct 21 11:46:36 2015