Re: This stupid fixture list
A couple of years back, following an indifferent start we brought forward a home game versus Thamesmead and what could be better than trying to re-establish some form than putting aside a team destined for the lower echelon.
With some foresight we have up-coming league games against VCD, Merstham, Enfield, Farnborough and Needham Market. That's fifteen points up for grabs. This is in effect the Last Chance Saloon for any prospect for league aspirations.
Like most I still believe we have inherent problems, but starting Saturday it really is time to start converting some of these chances and putting games to bed. Hopefully as players come back on the scene that will enhance our capabilities.
- This stupid fixture list by Paul Butler12/10/2015 16:34Mon Oct 12 16:34:15 2015view thread
- Re: This stupid fixture list by ChrisHFC13/10/2015 09:37Tue Oct 13 09:37:46 2015
- Re: This stupid fixture list by Hendonboy12/10/2015 16:52Mon Oct 12 16:52:38 2015
- Re: This stupid fixture list by Paul Butler13/10/2015 01:23Tue Oct 13 01:23:04 2015
- Re: This stupid fixture list by Jeff Hill13/10/2015 01:51Tue Oct 13 01:51:05 2015
- Re: This stupid fixture list by Paul Butler14/10/2015 13:20Wed Oct 14 13:20:21 2015
- Re: This stupid fixture list by rwakeley14/10/2015 14:53Wed Oct 14 14:53:42 2015