Re: Line in the sand
I'm a bit surprised (and concerned) if any of our volunteers were being sarcastic towards anyone, not least someone who isn't a regular. I'd hope that it's more a case of an inquiry (i.e. that you intended to pay a fiver and weren't expecting change!) being lost in translation, but obviously it's not really relevant if it means your first impression is negative.
Probably a bit late to be able to address that specific incident now, but if you do experience something like that again, then do please mention it to the club via Twitter or email so we can make sure that we can help our volunteers come across a bit better and that visitors don't feel slighted in future.
In my experience, as a club we generally get more right than wrong - we quite often get some lovely comments back from people, but certainly we do on occasion miss the mark. Hopefully you're willing to come back again sometime in the not too distant future and we improve your perception with a better match experience.
Next article in this thread: Re: Line in the sand by rwakeley13/9/2015 17:18Sun Sep 13 17:18:35 2015
- Line in the sand by lesskinner13/9/2015 11:55Sun Sep 13 11:55:20 2015view thread
- Re: Line in the sand by Mike Cox13/9/2015 16:32Sun Sep 13 16:32:20 2015
- Re: Line in the sand by Simon13/9/2015 18:56Sun Sep 13 18:56:19 2015
- Re: Line in the sand by Claremont Man14/9/2015 14:18Mon Sep 14 14:18:20 2015
- Re: Line in the sand by David Smith13/9/2015 16:44Sun Sep 13 16:44:02 2015
- Re: Line in the sand by Hendonboy13/9/2015 18:40Sun Sep 13 18:40:47 2015
- Re: Line in the sand by rwakeley13/9/2015 17:18Sun Sep 13 17:18:35 2015
- Re: Line in the sand by SteveHFC13/9/2015 21:47Sun Sep 13 21:47:54 2015
- Re: Line in the sand by rwakeley13/9/2015 22:53Sun Sep 13 22:53:17 2015
- Re: Line in the sand by Mike Cox14/9/2015 12:00Mon Sep 14 12:00:44 2015
- Re: Line in the sand by David B14/9/2015 13:13Mon Sep 14 13:13:39 2015