Re: aryan tajbaksh
With regards to Hendonboy, I totally sympathize with your view - heck I'm half inclined to agree. But Hendon have set a stall out by sticking with the Maclaren's. O.K. so we have set a precedence and how can a club differentiate between isolated, however frequent events. As for what decisions are inadvertantly made by the management, that's up to them. Like you I was prepared to give the lad a go based on the fact we are coming up short in that area. Hindsight is a great commodity.
I'm frankly as interested to hear about the other new lad. as if he was injured or deemed off the pace to be taken off at half-time? Either way that's another consideration.
As for the result, I'm not surprised in the slightest. We are not firing. We look like a bunch of inidividuals (very good ones in most cases), rather than a cohesive unit. Our discipline or lack of it has been a major factor. Sudbury was the worst draw possible. Right now, I don't know which component of the team concerns me the most, the defence or the midfield. We are a works in progress at the moment - we need stability.
The defence has today again had an over-haul. Where the blazes is the lad Fisher?
Next article in this thread: Re: aryan tajbaksh by Mike Cox12/9/2015 17:33Sat Sep 12 17:33:18 2015
- aryan tajbaksh by essex don10/9/2015 18:22Thu Sep 10 18:22:18 2015view thread
- Re: aryan tajbaksh by Hendonboy12/9/2015 16:39Sat Sep 12 16:39:55 2015
- Re: aryan tajbaksh by rwakeley12/9/2015 17:24Sat Sep 12 17:24:04 2015
- Re: aryan tajbaksh by Mike Cox12/9/2015 17:33Sat Sep 12 17:33:18 2015
- Re: aryan tajbaksh by woodsy10/9/2015 19:19Thu Sep 10 19:19:43 2015
- Re: aryan tajbaksh by rwakeley10/9/2015 19:57Thu Sep 10 19:57:08 2015
- Re: aryan tajbaksh by essex don10/9/2015 20:43Thu Sep 10 20:43:42 2015
- Re: aryan tajbaksh by Deadman12/9/2015 19:01Sat Sep 12 19:01:28 2015
- Re: aryan tajbaksh by Paul Butler11/9/2015 13:58Fri Sep 11 13:58:28 2015