Time for some Tennyson
Half a league, Half a league - more like half way up it! Charge of the light brigade. In a similar vein I thought we were regimented and rigid.
Livid at the goal-kicks into the stand for supposed flick-ons. Even their keeper joined in. Poor quality all round.
Delivery into the box, with the exception of Taggs very weak. No over-lapping. A lot at fault today.
I actually attribute some of this to playing Harrow. Typical local derby, poor quality and unpredictable mess. Same every time we play them. It's the one encounter I least look forward to. It's a wonky lab experiment.
I always maintain we should well and truly stuff them and it never does anything else other than infuriate the hell out of me. Today no exception.
Albiet we were very poor. We have been spoilt so some credence has to be given. I do have a concern with our midfield with similar players. I love to see midfielders drive forward and penetrate. I have one or two question marks but with personnel out for several more weeks what can you truly evaluate?
I believe Canvey is an expansive playground and may just give our forwards some chance to stretch their legs. It could be a productive exercise.
Keep at it.
Next article in this thread: Re: Time for some Tennyson by John Fordham3/9/2015 13:32Thu Sep 3 13:32:28 2015
- You can blame me by Mike Cox31/8/2015 17:22Mon Aug 31 17:22:02 2015view thread
- Re: You can blame me by Hendonboy31/8/2015 19:26Mon Aug 31 19:26:08 2015
- Re: You can blame me by Paul Butler31/8/2015 21:49Mon Aug 31 21:49:07 2015
- Time for some Tennyson by rwakeley1/9/2015 01:37Tue Sep 1 01:37:03 2015
- Re: Time for some Tennyson by John Fordham3/9/2015 13:32Thu Sep 3 13:32:28 2015