Re: You can blame me
Suppose most on here are delighted we didn't pick up any bookings today. We didn't pick up any points either, but going by the past couple of threads it seems some have lost which is more important.
Re the actual game - woeful doesn't come close. Making Borough (who have forever been the measuring stick for crap teams in this league) look half decent and well worthy of the points is not acceptable by any standards, not going to single out individuals as I think at least 7-8 players were very poor, that was as bad a performance as Peacehaven last season - just hope it's the same watershed point for a change for the better.
Next article in this thread: Time for some Tennyson by rwakeley1/9/2015 01:37Tue Sep 1 01:37:03 2015
- You can blame me by Mike Cox31/8/2015 17:22Mon Aug 31 17:22:02 2015view thread
- Re: You can blame me by Hendonboy31/8/2015 19:26Mon Aug 31 19:26:08 2015
- Re: You can blame me by Paul Butler31/8/2015 21:49Mon Aug 31 21:49:07 2015
- Time for some Tennyson by rwakeley1/9/2015 01:37Tue Sep 1 01:37:03 2015
- Re: Time for some Tennyson by John Fordham3/9/2015 13:32Thu Sep 3 13:32:28 2015