Re: Where Have All Our Players Gone?
As Phil put on the website last night, and as Gary said on twitter after the game - 14 players were unavailable for various reasons yesterday. I reckon the 14 players are as follows - reasons given where I've picked them up from twitter or conversations at the friendlies I was able to get to. Wasn't there yesterday.
Belal Aite-Ouakrim - ?
Elliott Brathwaite - injured
James Fisher - injured
Kezie Ibe - injured (went off injured at Eastbourne)
Mark Kirby - holiday
Casey Maclaren - suspended
Kevin Maclaren - suspended
Max McCann - injured
Sam Murphy - holiday (I think - I was told he was unavailable yesterday when we were at Eastbourne)
Chris Seeby - injured
Leon Smith - ?
Oliver Sprague - suspended (following his red card in the LSC Final last season - believe its just a 1 match ban so will be available on Monday)
Hassan Sulaiman - ?
Adam Wallace - ?
Someone else might be able to fill in some of the gaps.
It does, for me, show how badly Casey & Kevin have let everyone associated with the club down by picking up their lengthy bans - if they had been available, maybe Gary wouldn't have needed to make as many last minute signings as he did.
Edited by SteveHFC at 09:11:14 on 9th August 2015
Next article in this thread: Re: Where Have All Our Players Gone? by John Rogers9/8/2015 09:09Sun Aug 9 09:09:38 2015
- Where Have All Our Players Gone? by Deadman9/8/2015 08:38Sun Aug 9 08:38:05 2015view thread
- Re: Where Have All Our Players Gone? by SteveHFC9/8/2015 09:09Sun Aug 9 09:09:59 2015
- Re: Where Have All Our Players Gone? by John Rogers9/8/2015 09:09Sun Aug 9 09:09:38 2015
- Re: Where Have All Our Players Gone? by rwakeley9/8/2015 11:36Sun Aug 9 11:36:07 2015
- Re: Where Have All Our Players Gone? by Jeff Hill9/8/2015 12:01Sun Aug 9 12:01:36 2015