Re: Hopes and predictions for 2015/16
I think that's an excellent point with regards to Kezie's interaction with other players. As for Grays, we know they play with a carefree approach. I like their style, it's not overly condusive to individualism - they are a quintessential cohesive unit.
We can't possibly conced as many corners as last season. They must have hit double figures. But with any sides with their characteristics they are vulnerable if you can get in behind them. If we let them play we are in trouble.
As for Bettache, he reminds me a bit of the Turkish lad that was at Dulwich - but they can have a tendency to flatter to decieve. Then the question revolves around Lee O'Leary in the middle. It's a very important season for him. He's probably going to have to play more defensively, hence my concern with regards to the absence of the lad Fisher. The art of tackling seems lost on the present generation and that is something the the Maclaren's brought. Kevin Mac sprayed the ball wide, something Lee can do, we may lose these affectations. On the flip side, and a major positive is the potential pace we have with Sam and Andre.
Interesting to see who will slot in at right-back. Despite players being absent we have cover.
If we gel and exert dominance, we'll beat anybody in this division.
Plenty to digest, really looking forward to it.
- Hopes and predictions for 2015/16 by Mike Cox5/8/2015 16:22Wed Aug 5 16:22:16 2015view thread
- Re: Hopes and predictions for 2015/16 by Deadman5/8/2015 16:48Wed Aug 5 16:48:51 2015
- Re: Hopes and predictions for 2015/16 by rwakeley5/8/2015 17:48Wed Aug 5 17:48:58 2015
- Re: Hopes and predictions for 2015/16 by Deadman5/8/2015 17:57Wed Aug 5 17:57:54 2015
- Re: Hopes and predictions for 2015/16 by John Rogers7/8/2015 09:11Fri Aug 7 09:11:35 2015
- Re: Hopes and predictions for 2015/16 by rwakeley7/8/2015 11:34Fri Aug 7 11:34:18 2015