Re: Hopes and predictions for 2015/16
I know Fisher was injured and undergoing fitness training with Mark at the Northwood game, I expect he is still unfit. A huge miss if he's not around tomorrow. Likewise Kezie. I think his presence brings Aaron Morgan to life.
I have a number of question marks going into the Grays match, particularly defensively. The way we have been shipping goals in pre season has been alarming to say the least. There seems to be a brittleness around the side. Whether this is simply because the players need to bed in remains to be seen. With, what on paper, is a tough start against sides that were in the play-off picture last time around, I think we could be I for a tricky few weeks.
That said, I have been impressed with most of the new faces. As already stated, Maz Bettache looks very impressive. Enormously skillful. Jake Cass has impressed as has Courtney Harris with his passing.
Having said all of this, we suffered a poor pre season 12 months ago, so who knows where we'll be. I am prone to pessimism, sadly.
Whatever happens, I will be there tomorrow backing the lads all the way.
Next article in this thread: Re: Hopes and predictions for 2015/16 by rwakeley7/8/2015 11:34Fri Aug 7 11:34:18 2015
- Hopes and predictions for 2015/16 by Mike Cox5/8/2015 16:22Wed Aug 5 16:22:16 2015view thread
- Re: Hopes and predictions for 2015/16 by Deadman5/8/2015 16:48Wed Aug 5 16:48:51 2015
- Re: Hopes and predictions for 2015/16 by rwakeley5/8/2015 17:48Wed Aug 5 17:48:58 2015
- Re: Hopes and predictions for 2015/16 by Deadman5/8/2015 17:57Wed Aug 5 17:57:54 2015
- Re: Hopes and predictions for 2015/16 by John Rogers7/8/2015 09:11Fri Aug 7 09:11:35 2015
- Re: Hopes and predictions for 2015/16 by rwakeley7/8/2015 11:34Fri Aug 7 11:34:18 2015