Re: Hopes and predictions for 2015/16
A measure of success could be whether we still have anything to play for in the last couple of weeks of the season (in terms of being top of the league etc...not fighting relegation!)
But quite a few things need to fall into place in order to have another successful season.
Someone is going to have to replace Casey McClaren's goals from midfield. Maybe Murphy and Da Costa will get even more than last season between them?
A decent centre-back pairing needs to be established. I haven't been impressed so far although it's still really pre-season.
Joe Wright needs to show us why Gary rated him so highly, that we let Ben McNamara go.
The team need to quickly learn how best to get Bettache into the game in the right areas. He's got a lot of talent and looks like a match-winner.
Leon Smith needs to re-discover some sort of goal-scoring form.
The "older" players need to forget any thoughts of being hard done by last season.
The 'newer"players need to show the same spirit and commitment as the older players!
I'll guess that we'll finish 7th, with a late flourish after being mid-table most of the season.
Next article in this thread: Re: Hopes and predictions for 2015/16 by rwakeley5/8/2015 17:48Wed Aug 5 17:48:58 2015
- Hopes and predictions for 2015/16 by Mike Cox5/8/2015 16:22Wed Aug 5 16:22:16 2015view thread
- Re: Hopes and predictions for 2015/16 by Deadman5/8/2015 16:48Wed Aug 5 16:48:51 2015
- Re: Hopes and predictions for 2015/16 by rwakeley5/8/2015 17:48Wed Aug 5 17:48:58 2015
- Re: Hopes and predictions for 2015/16 by Deadman5/8/2015 17:57Wed Aug 5 17:57:54 2015
- Re: Hopes and predictions for 2015/16 by John Rogers7/8/2015 09:11Fri Aug 7 09:11:35 2015
- Re: Hopes and predictions for 2015/16 by rwakeley7/8/2015 11:34Fri Aug 7 11:34:18 2015