The play-off farce
In their statement confirming the dates of the play-offs that followed the final decision on Enfield, the Ryman League stated that "A further statement will be issued by the Ryman League in due course." I would have hoped that that statement would, from a Ryman perspective, comment on the farce that happened. As far as I am aware no further statement has been released. Maybe the Ryman League and, almostly certainly, the FA just hope that this has now gone away. I personally think that the Clubs involved should not allow this to happen:
1. A definitive statement on compensation for the Clubs involved should be made
2. For those who could not make the play-offs, such as myself, a clear explanation of what happened should be made with any follow-up actions that resulted.
I believe that Hendon should get together with the other Clubs and make a combined appeal for a statement.
Next article in this thread: Re: The play-off farce by Paul Butler29/5/2015 23:58Fri May 29 23:58:17 2015
- The play-off farce by John Fordham29/5/2015 18:51Fri May 29 18:51:41 2015view thread
- Re: The play-off farce by Paul Butler29/5/2015 23:58Fri May 29 23:58:17 2015
- Re: The play-off farce by John Fordham30/5/2015 11:24Sat May 30 11:24:56 2015
- Re: The play-off farce by John Rogers30/5/2015 23:14Sat May 30 23:14:39 2015
- Re: The play-off farce by John Fordham31/5/2015 12:05Sun May 31 12:05:59 2015
- Play-off farce and doing sweet FA by David B1/6/2015 14:02Mon Jun 1 14:02:21 2015