Re: Hornchurch game
Yes - Elliott Brathwaite was suspended for accumulating ten bookings. He will miss tonight (London Senior Cup doesn't count towards suspensions) and Saturday, but will be available for the play-offs.
Ben looked as though he'd picked up a knock on Saturday as he took a few goal kicks left-footed and had Brathwaite take at least one as well. Hopefully that's not too serious though.
As Deadman says, we literally were down to the bare bones. I don't think we'd have seen Michael Murray (as good as it is to see him back in a Green shirt), Dan McNicholas or Adam Wallace had we not been missing so many players through injury. That they could all come in (in Wallace's case at extremely short notice) and contirbute to another win is a testament to those individuals concerned.
Gary's got a tough balancing act to do in the last couple of games managing players' fitness ahead of the play-offs. I can't imagine Harrow will be full strength tonight given that they still need a result at the weekend, and I wouldn't be surprised if we were similar to Monday.
- Hornchurch game by John Fordham21/4/2015 09:49Tue Apr 21 09:49:24 2015view thread
- Re: Hornchurch game by Deadman21/4/2015 13:09Tue Apr 21 13:09:14 2015
- Re: Hornchurch game by Paul Butler21/4/2015 14:20Tue Apr 21 14:20:31 2015
- Re: Hornchurch game by Deadman21/4/2015 14:42Tue Apr 21 14:42:37 2015
- Re: Hornchurch game by John Rogers22/4/2015 08:46Wed Apr 22 08:46:31 2015