Re: Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5
I can't speak about events yesterday as family commitments unfortunately kept me away. However, I personally cannot see any conspiracy against us. It sounds as though certain things may not have gone our way over the last couple of matches, but there's been plenty of occasions this season where I've felt that we have benefitted from some generous decisions and plenty where I've felt they've gone against us. It's part and parcel of football and the rollercoaster of emotions that fans and players experience is what makes this game so watchable.
No matter what happens over the next three weeks or so, this has been by far and away the most memorable season in my time watching Hendon. These boys keep showing an absolutely astonishing desire and even if we don't achieve promotion, I will never have been prouder to have associated myself with a team. In terms of resources, we have no right to be 2nd in the league. That we are is a testament to everyone at the club and should provide an inspiration for other clubs run on a comparative shoestring.
Can't wait for Weds!
Next article in this thread: Tough to take by Dorset Don11/4/2015 21:45Sat Apr 11 21:45:43 2015
- Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5 by EE11/4/2015 20:48Sat Apr 11 20:48:22 2015view thread
- Re: Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5 by Pink Panther12/4/2015 11:53Sun Apr 12 11:53:18 2015
- Re: Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5 by championhill11/4/2015 21:51Sat Apr 11 21:51:54 2015
- Re: Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5 by EE12/4/2015 00:59Sun Apr 12 00:59:20 2015
- Re: Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5 by Pol Pot12/4/2015 09:06Sun Apr 12 09:06:22 2015
- Re: Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5 by John Rogers12/4/2015 12:48Sun Apr 12 12:48:48 2015
- Tough to take by Dorset Don11/4/2015 21:45Sat Apr 11 21:45:43 2015
- Re: Mutual Respect by rwakeley12/4/2015 12:20Sun Apr 12 12:20:11 2015
- Re: Mutual Respect by Deadman12/4/2015 12:58Sun Apr 12 12:58:05 2015
- Re: Creating our own luck by rwakeley12/4/2015 13:21Sun Apr 12 13:21:20 2015