Re: Mutual Respect
I enjoy watching Dulwich - they have a totally unique style of play - they play with such a high line it's unreal.
They are the closest thing I have ever seen to a Basketball team on a football field.
They miss the Turkish lad at Northants in the middle and I believe it was noticable that even down to ten, we could absorb pressure. They should have killed us off but our never-say-die attitude and the fact for some reason they sat so deep in the second half allowed us in. Great work on the subs by the Gaffer. Big Dave was the lynchpin. He broke so many moves down. What a show.
What a run by our young Centre. Dulwich by-passed their midfield with their high line and constant bonbardment to their own forwards. When it works, its a force, when it doesn't they have no plan B and they look ordinary. With a full compliment we can play through them. It's a great footballing contest.
Spoke to a lot of their fans post-match- good bunch - they seem hell bent on playing Margate - I'm sure their scout yesterday would also respect Dulwich for their strengths.
Margate and Dulwich look powerful units of whom are exceptional up-front - I maintain they have defensive weakness - our defence - again yesterday was utterly outstanding. Braithwaite & Goode are the best pairing I've seen this season.
Bring em on - who-ever I do respect the other sides but I don't fear any of them.
Next article in this thread: Re: Mutual Respect by Deadman12/4/2015 12:58Sun Apr 12 12:58:05 2015
- Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5 by EE11/4/2015 20:48Sat Apr 11 20:48:22 2015view thread
- Re: Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5 by Pink Panther12/4/2015 11:53Sun Apr 12 11:53:18 2015
- Re: Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5 by championhill11/4/2015 21:51Sat Apr 11 21:51:54 2015
- Re: Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5 by EE12/4/2015 00:59Sun Apr 12 00:59:20 2015
- Re: Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5 by Pol Pot12/4/2015 09:06Sun Apr 12 09:06:22 2015
- Re: Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5 by John Rogers12/4/2015 12:48Sun Apr 12 12:48:48 2015
- Tough to take by Dorset Don11/4/2015 21:45Sat Apr 11 21:45:43 2015
- Re: Mutual Respect by rwakeley12/4/2015 12:20Sun Apr 12 12:20:11 2015
- Re: Mutual Respect by Deadman12/4/2015 12:58Sun Apr 12 12:58:05 2015
- Re: Creating our own luck by rwakeley12/4/2015 13:21Sun Apr 12 13:21:20 2015