Re: The Twelth Man
Waited until the morning to comment on this so I can't be accused of knee jerk reactions.
ONE person was out of order language wise yesterday, and that was my brother. If that makes me guilty by association, then build my gallows and hang me now!
My brother hasn't been at a game since Vale Farm and wasn't aware of the summer's debate, that doesn't excuse his misbehaviour and I told him that. I and a number of others have made a concerted effort to curb the language, and I had the discussion at the end of the game where I was glad to have the opportunity to say that I feel that it has not been policed evenly and that I have been unfairly picked out on a number of occasions including the game at SJP.
Simon has assured me that going forward everyone will be treated equally and I was pleased to have the opportunity to put my side across, as well as have a quick chat with Gary Mac on the way out.
I understand that my reputation precedes me, I had a mate of mine tag me on Facebook with a picture of the Twitter post re the c-bomb, and heard someone shout from the other side of the terrace "tone it down Paul' or words to that effect, again, wasn't me, was my brother.
Long post I know. To sum up, I completely accept that my brother was well out of order yesterday, and would suggest that he was levels above anything I've heard from myself or anyone else in the past couple of seasons. I'm glad it came to a head and the discussion was had, and I'm happy moving forward, going on to Margate and being loud, full of beer, and supporting the team.
If anyone has got a problem with what I've posted, please don't hide away, reply, thats what a forum is for. Similarly if anyone thinks it'd be better if I didn't go to games, rather than whispering amongst yourselves, reply on here or come and talk to me at a game.
Can't get the Chas and Dave song out of my head, Thursday is huge, looking forward to it.
Next article in this thread: Re: The Twelth Man by Hendonboy7/4/2015 10:22Tue Apr 7 10:22:41 2015
- The Twelth Man by StAlbansDon6/4/2015 19:32Mon Apr 6 19:32:00 2015view thread
- Re: The Twelth Man by StAlbansDon6/4/2015 19:34Mon Apr 6 19:34:37 2015
- Re: The Twelth Man by hfcyork7/4/2015 10:34Tue Apr 7 10:34:31 2015
- Re: The Twelth Man by Paul Butler7/4/2015 07:39Tue Apr 7 07:39:26 2015
- Re: The Twelth Man by John Fordham6/4/2015 19:48Mon Apr 6 19:48:41 2015
- Re: The Twelth Man by StAlbansDon6/4/2015 21:12Mon Apr 6 21:12:49 2015
- Re: The Twelth Man by John Rogers6/4/2015 20:32Mon Apr 6 20:32:21 2015
- Re: The Twelth Man by dw6/4/2015 21:18Mon Apr 6 21:18:26 2015
- Re: The Twelth Man by StAlbansDon6/4/2015 22:20Mon Apr 6 22:20:13 2015
- Re: The Twelth Man by StAlbansDon6/4/2015 21:13Mon Apr 6 21:13:52 2015
- Re: The Twelth Man by Adrian Warren7/4/2015 00:44Tue Apr 7 00:44:49 2015
- Re: The Twelth Man by StAlbansDon7/4/2015 06:03Tue Apr 7 06:03:06 2015
- Re: The Twelth Man by Paul Butler7/4/2015 07:36Tue Apr 7 07:36:25 2015
- Re: The Twelth Man by Hendonboy7/4/2015 10:22Tue Apr 7 10:22:41 2015
- Re: The Twelth Man by StAlbansDon7/4/2015 08:41Tue Apr 7 08:41:37 2015
- F & A by David B7/4/2015 14:35Tue Apr 7 14:35:07 2015
- Re: F & A by Paul Butler8/4/2015 00:23Wed Apr 8 00:23:42 2015
- Get behind the team... LOUD and PROUD! by jimsredwhiteandgreen8/4/2015 16:19Wed Apr 8 16:19:56 2015