Just been looking at weather forecast for tomorrow, Doesn't look good for tomorrow evening
Following todays rain must be possibility of game being off. If that happens when can we fit in the re-arranged fixture? Best bet would be later this week, I reckon.
Next article in this thread: Re: Hornchurch game by Mike Cox30/3/2015 16:23Mon Mar 30 16:23:43 2015