...but it didn't need to be. Thought we were good value for the 3 points today after a difficult first quarter of an hour or so. Slowly grew into the game though, and the goals either side of half time were expertly taken.
I thought the niggle that crept into the game before the break would play into our hands, alas, not with Leo's dismissal. That said, you'd have been hard pushed to have noticed that we were a an down for the vast majority of the second half. Apart from a long range effort that Ben took above his head, I cannot recall a shot on anger, never mind on target fashioned by the visitors.
Given that Leatherhead's form up until today was something like 1 defeat in 11, this is another stern test passed with flying colours.
Well done all!
Next article in this thread: Re: Not pretty... by Adrian Warren29/3/2015 00:24Sun Mar 29 00:24:44 2015
- Not pretty... by John Rogers28/3/2015 22:02Sat Mar 28 22:02:23 2015view thread
- Re: Not pretty... by Adrian Warren29/3/2015 00:24Sun Mar 29 00:24:44 2015
- Re: Not pretty... by Deadman29/3/2015 10:00Sun Mar 29 10:00:41 2015
- Re: Not pretty... by Simon29/3/2015 14:24Sun Mar 29 14:24:28 2015
- Re: Not pretty... by rwakeley29/3/2015 13:00Sun Mar 29 13:00:33 2015
- Re: Not pretty... by Deadman30/3/2015 07:05Mon Mar 30 07:05:42 2015
- Re: Not pretty... by John Rogers30/3/2015 11:50Mon Mar 30 11:50:46 2015