LSC v Corinthian Casuals - Match postponed - but at least we tried
“The best laid plans
Of mice and man
Are aft gang aglee”
so said a famous Scotsman.
Well, we tried to shoehorn in the home Corinthian-Casuals London Senior Cup tie, by moving across the water to Tolworth, but the water coming down from above has proved the winner – again – and the match is off. There is no reward for our enterprise.
Maybe we can play double-headers against Margate (League and League Cup) and Witham Town (two League) somewhere warm and dry – how does Qatar sound?
Next article in this thread: At least..... by mike cox26/2/2015 15:17Thu Feb 26 15:17:19 2015
- Short notice games by Paul Butler24/2/2015 16:38Tue Feb 24 16:38:58 2015view thread
- re: Short notice games by mike cox24/2/2015 17:20Tue Feb 24 17:20:20 2015
- Reality check by David B25/2/2015 13:29Wed Feb 25 13:29:49 2015
- Re: Reality check by 12345625/2/2015 14:00Wed Feb 25 14:00:17 2015
- Re: re: Short notice games by 12345625/2/2015 13:17Wed Feb 25 13:17:02 2015
- Re: re: Short notice games by Hendonboy25/2/2015 14:00Wed Feb 25 14:00:06 2015
- Re: re: Short notice games by 12345625/2/2015 14:10Wed Feb 25 14:10:56 2015
- Re: re: Short notice games by John Fordham25/2/2015 16:19Wed Feb 25 16:19:33 2015
- Re: re: Short notice games by Hendonboy25/2/2015 16:54Wed Feb 25 16:54:25 2015
- SJP by David B25/2/2015 18:07Wed Feb 25 18:07:32 2015
- LSC v Corinthian Casuals - Match postponed - but a… by David B26/2/2015 14:58Thu Feb 26 14:58:04 2015
- At least..... by mike cox26/2/2015 15:17Thu Feb 26 15:17:19 2015
- Re: At least..... by buts169027/2/2015 00:24Fri Feb 27 00:24:49 2015
- Home or away? by Jeff Hill27/2/2015 01:46Fri Feb 27 01:46:03 2015
- Home or away - definitive answer by David B3/3/2015 12:36Tue Mar 3 12:36:58 2015