Re: Another observation
I didn't suggest they deliberately left the pitch in a worse state for us - it is clear to me however that they are charging us a significant financial sum and not investing ANY of that sum into the extra care required for the surface that having another team playing on it necessitates.
There have been at least two weekends where Earlsmead has had games called off where almost if not every other game on the list was on, so unless this particular corner of South Harrow has been rainier than the rest of Rymanland, the "it's just been a wet winter" excuse doesn't wash either.
Next article in this thread: Re: Another observation by John18/2/2015 19:13Wed Feb 18 19:13:58 2015
- A touch of realism? by mike cox15/2/2015 19:49Sun Feb 15 19:49:36 2015view thread
- Re: A touch of realism? by John Fordham15/2/2015 20:54Sun Feb 15 20:54:29 2015
- Re: A touch of realism? by Paul Butler16/2/2015 10:59Mon Feb 16 10:59:03 2015
- Re: A touch of realism? by John17/2/2015 18:14Tue Feb 17 18:14:41 2015
- Another observation by David B18/2/2015 12:19Wed Feb 18 12:19:08 2015
- Re: Another observation by Paul Butler18/2/2015 12:31Wed Feb 18 12:31:03 2015
- Re: Another observation by John18/2/2015 19:13Wed Feb 18 19:13:58 2015