A touch of realism?
We are in mid-February and have a minimum of 11 more home games (9 league and at least 2 cup) to somehow fit in. The forecast for tomorrow is awful again and, if it turns out to be half accurate, the Maidstone ILC game will be off. Given the awful state of Earlsmead (shades of the old Claremont Road pitch), I can foresee having to play 3 games a week if and when the HB pitch becomes playable on a regular basis again.
Gary and the squad have performed wonders this season but, in the prevailing circumstances, I honestly think it is no longer realistic to hope for a play-off place. Still I suppose where there's life there's hope!
Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Next article in this thread: Re: A touch of realism? by John Fordham15/2/2015 20:54Sun Feb 15 20:54:29 2015
- A touch of realism? by mike cox15/2/2015 19:49Sun Feb 15 19:49:36 2015view thread
- Re: A touch of realism? by John Fordham15/2/2015 20:54Sun Feb 15 20:54:29 2015
- Re: A touch of realism? by Paul Butler16/2/2015 10:59Mon Feb 16 10:59:03 2015
- Re: A touch of realism? by John17/2/2015 18:14Tue Feb 17 18:14:41 2015
- Another observation by David B18/2/2015 12:19Wed Feb 18 12:19:08 2015
- Re: Another observation by Paul Butler18/2/2015 12:31Wed Feb 18 12:31:03 2015
- Re: Another observation by John18/2/2015 19:13Wed Feb 18 19:13:58 2015