Re: FAO : Rob Wakeley - Landslip
Used it myself on Tuesday on a pre-booked train to Birmingham, an absolute disgrace that Chiltern haven't negotiated this with Virgin or London Midland to allow tickets to be accepted on their services instead. The bus service had plentiful leg room, for a four year old with dwarfism.
Next article in this thread: I've lost the will to live! by rwakeley14/2/2015 18:33Sat Feb 14 18:33:04 2015
- FAO : Rob Wakeley - Landslip by SteveHFC10/2/2015 17:31Tue Feb 10 17:31:56 2015view thread
- Re: FAO : Rob Wakeley - Landslip by Paul Butler12/2/2015 09:52Thu Feb 12 09:52:39 2015
- I've lost the will to live! by rwakeley14/2/2015 18:33Sat Feb 14 18:33:04 2015
- Leamington to Banbury reopening by SteveHFC5/3/2015 19:00Thu Mar 5 19:00:35 2015
- Re: Leamington to Banbury reopening by rwakeley5/3/2015 21:14Thu Mar 5 21:14:47 2015