Re: Short corners
The direct corner which led to the goal last night was especially effective last night in atrocious conditions. Earlsmead was only slightly better than a "park's pitch". The set pieces that were played short , even with East Thurrock only covering two Hendon players with one defender, did not work out. Were East Thurrock deliberately tempting Hendon to play the set pieces short, knowing that the pitch would have the last answer? Who knows?
Good result last night in the circumstances, but if ever there were an argument for Silver Jubilee 3G, there it was.
Next article in this thread: Short or long - it's very simple. by David B12/2/2015 12:18Thu Feb 12 12:18:54 2015
- East Thurrock by Deadman10/2/2015 09:46Tue Feb 10 09:46:42 2015view thread
- Re: East Thurrock by Paul Butler10/2/2015 10:52Tue Feb 10 10:52:47 2015
- Short corners by John Fordham10/2/2015 20:33Tue Feb 10 20:33:57 2015
- Short corners by Richard Church11/2/2015 23:05Wed Feb 11 23:05:08 2015
- Re: Short corners by dw10/2/2015 21:39Tue Feb 10 21:39:44 2015
- Short or long - it's very simple. by David B12/2/2015 12:18Thu Feb 12 12:18:54 2015