Not the greatest game last night. It looked as if the team were under instruction to lump the ball from the back and run the channels (probably due to the pitch). There was very little width and I haven't been convinced by the diamond formation employed in the last couple of games (Da Costa behind the front two doesn't seem to add much and I thought Dean might've have had a go there). East Thurrock were tidy and restricted us to probably three decent moments...an Ibe header put wide from close range, the very well taken goal by Charlie Goode and the superb pile-driver from Dave, which was brilliantly tipped over by the keeper (that was an exceptional save!) As ever. there was plenty of effort but a second Hendon goal never looked likely.
Next article in this thread: Re: East Thurrock by Paul Butler10/2/2015 10:52Tue Feb 10 10:52:47 2015
- East Thurrock by Deadman10/2/2015 09:46Tue Feb 10 09:46:42 2015view thread
- Re: East Thurrock by Paul Butler10/2/2015 10:52Tue Feb 10 10:52:47 2015
- Short corners by John Fordham10/2/2015 20:33Tue Feb 10 20:33:57 2015
- Short corners by Richard Church11/2/2015 23:05Wed Feb 11 23:05:08 2015
- Re: Short corners by dw10/2/2015 21:39Tue Feb 10 21:39:44 2015
- Short or long - it's very simple. by David B12/2/2015 12:18Thu Feb 12 12:18:54 2015