I think every team needs its hard man, a bit of bite, and we look a weaker side when Kevin and Casey aren't involved. The word lightweight springs to mind. Obviously having been a regular for 15 years, the two of them remind me of the Burgess twins, who were sent off more often, but both made hundreds of appearances for us and were mainstays of the side.
For those who didn't make it (including me) there is a highlights video, but those chancers at the awful Football Exclusives website are charging a fiver's monthly signup just to watch it.
Next article in this thread: Rip Off by Jeff Hill9/2/2015 15:45Mon Feb 9 15:45:30 2015
- Lewes.... by Deadman7/2/2015 19:54Sat Feb 7 19:54:14 2015view thread
- The skipper... by John8/2/2015 01:21Sun Feb 8 01:21:30 2015
- Re: The skipper... by tw9878/2/2015 08:18Sun Feb 8 08:18:31 2015
- Benefit of the doubt by rwakeley8/2/2015 11:22Sun Feb 8 11:22:27 2015
- Not There by Hendon John8/2/2015 13:14Sun Feb 8 13:14:01 2015
- Re: Not There by Deadman8/2/2015 15:07Sun Feb 8 15:07:07 2015
- Consistency by David B9/2/2015 10:00Mon Feb 9 10:00:31 2015
- Re: Consistency by Paul Butler9/2/2015 11:25Mon Feb 9 11:25:47 2015
- Rip Off by Jeff Hill9/2/2015 15:45Mon Feb 9 15:45:30 2015
- Re: Rip Off by Deadman9/2/2015 18:15Mon Feb 9 18:15:40 2015
- Re: Rip Off by John Fordham9/2/2015 17:13Mon Feb 9 17:13:21 2015
- Re: Rip Off by Pink Panther10/2/2015 09:55Tue Feb 10 09:55:27 2015